0

So I went Cameron

Posted by XianQ on 14:15


It's been a pretty hectic week. And it wasn't like I was particularly productive or anything.

But still, being at home and all that makes me remember the days I was on the hill. It was only a few weeks back mind you, but it feels so long ago.

And I wanna go back.

Either ways, as promised, in this post I shall channel my inner blogger. So it's time to bring on the shots!

So I went to Cameron Highland. As a result, I'm become one of the RB and a sista!
So here I am with RB and Yung. Just 9 girls and 2 boys in the trip. Yet I am still happy to join with them.

Here's the bunch of us jumping.

And again we're jumping. I wondering how Yung can jump so high.

And again. We had countless times on jumping to take these pictures. When we got back to our van, all of us were sweating and gasping for air. Anyway, it's quite fun. Wanna to try again.

Oh yeah!! I love this pic the most. Kei is just like a celebrity, perhaps superstar.

So here are the two lucky boys doing the silly post. Ish~ Totally fainted@@

And that was that. I don't have any of the goodbye pictures of me leaving the hill because I don't ever want to think of the fact that I had to leave. (actually, I don't have any of those. the cameras were never mine and I stole these off somebody. And I haven't received the last day camwhore pose pics)

I'm sleeping with my "sista". Don't think so much la.

And finally we ended our day at Won Cafe. I love you all=)

There. I've done it. Post with pictures all put up.

p/s: Pictures are all courtesy of suki & chelsy. Thanks=)

Xian

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.