0
These Days
Posted by XianQ
on
21:18
Even though many may not know what I am going through, don't know who I really am.. It's OK.. God knows. I want the world to know that we should love.. we should use our heart more. We should see with the eyes of God, and many things will be so clear.. I love you Jesus..
These few days I'll will transform into Robot. Below is my schedule for the following days. Just want to let you know that I need your prayers so that I can do my best. Even though I'll be kinda busy more than usual, you all still may ask me to have a drink with you guys but I'm not sure that I'll be free. Hope you guys don't mind ya.
18th-1st part caroling and helping mum at Restaurant Jia
19th-Sunday School Christmas Party and helping mum at Restaurant Jia
20th-Christmas Eve celebration rehearsal
21st-The Royal Class "Wet" with brothers and sisters in Christ
22nd-Helping mum at Restaurant Jia
23rd-Caroling
24th-Christmas Eve celebration
25th-Christmas Day
26th-Sunday Service and helping mum at Restaurant Jia
Dear God, please give me strength and wisdom to help me through this. I'll always depend on You. Lord, please go ahead to guide me.
Xian
Post a Comment