0
Posted by XianQ
on
02:31
Alone in this house again tonight. Got the earphone in, the sound turned low and ignore the world. Would it help if I turned a sad song on?
I'm always the one being forgotten. Very well, I'll be used to it from now. It's life.
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show. And I thought that being strong meant never losing self-control. Wish to get drunk enough to let go of my pain, let it fall like rain. From my eyes.
Tonight I wanna cry.
Sometimes when I close my eyes I'm pretend I'm alright. But it's never enough.
Echoes is the only voice. Shadow is the only friend.
Hello,
Anybody out there?
I just want to feel alive again.
I'm always the one being forgotten. Very well, I'll be used to it from now. It's life.
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show. And I thought that being strong meant never losing self-control. Wish to get drunk enough to let go of my pain, let it fall like rain. From my eyes.
Tonight I wanna cry.
Sometimes when I close my eyes I'm pretend I'm alright. But it's never enough.
Echoes is the only voice. Shadow is the only friend.
Hello,
Anybody out there?
I just want to feel alive again.
Post a Comment