0
"Serenity of surrender" - Philippians 4: 6-7
Posted by XianQ
on
23:58
The sky finally free of clouds. Above me the stars twinkled in the night sky. I was mesmerized by the creation of God and wondered how people could ignored such a beautiful world. I walked around the neighborhood and lay down on the road. How I wish someone could join me to share the view. It was so peaceful here and so serene that I almost forgot that I'm about to sit for exam next week.
Instead of linking the stars to observe constellation, I do some reflections of myself since lots of things had and about to happen:
Life maybe kicking me around right now. Too much for me to digest, from spiritual life to relationship and to future plan. Things are getting more complicated Just hope that I could stayed focused on my dream. Just stay in the game. There is nothing quite as soothing as accepting that you don't have to work it all out because God will but to surrender all to Him and wait. Patiently. Everything is possible through Him and I know it well. I'm sure there's a big decision or something else big in everyone weighing us down. Try surrendering it to God and watch what is His plan. Lesson to be learned, "Serenity of Surrender".
Jeremy
11/5/2013
Post a Comment