0

Endless

Posted by XianQ on 21:15
This Sat night will have a yuan xiao service and its my first time to lead p@w.
I was so mc2(mong cha cha) when having the 1st practice and had waste lots of time. Feel so sorry to u guys. And now one of the guitarist not free. I'm wondering how is the p@w at tomorrow night. I'm so worry about it. After the 1st time, there will be 2nd, 3rd, 4th and.....endless. Lead a p@w really not easy for me. I have to ready all the songs, musicians, singers and computer. Anyway, I'll let God be my road.

3 days holidays but have lots of things to do.
Practice songs, clean cadet store, cadet meeting, tuition, tons of homework and....endless again.
Have to get into study mood. Cant fooling around.
Because exam is creeping to me and it means my first fail is coming.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.