0

End of CNY

Posted by XianQ on 19:50
Yesterday was 28th February and it means CNY had end. Just one month ago, I'm so exciting about CNY but now it already ended. Miss those time go "vet" with friends so much. Anyway, CNY passed and it symbolized new life start.

My beautiful dream-CNY ends and it means that my nightmare-EXAM starts. Exam is approaching and I have to get in study mode. No more fooling around! Actually, since my seat in class had changed, I'm knew that I have to be more concentrate on study. Being quiet in class and pay more attention in class recently. Just like my friend said, "Change for the Better."
I'm wondering if the change works?

Just few days ago, my bro got his STPM results and it wasn't so good. Anyway, wish him have a great future. Last night he had back from working in Genting after 2 months. It been such a long time didn't see him. When he reached home, he just keep on talking about his life and his work at Genting and also keep on bragging about his angpow that he received from his customers at there. I was frozen momentarily when he said that he went sing karaoke with his friends which cost them RM 1000++ and of course including beers. I wondering what's problem with the bill payment there.

By the way, I saw a big and bright moon last night. Newspaper said that it is the biggest and brightest moon ever had in this 53 years. And of course I didn't forget to take some pictures. I had used almost an hour to take those pictures. Having such a good time taking the pictures but bitten by mosquitoes!!!
p/s: No pictures for you now. Will upload later.

Lastly, I sincerely wish my friend which we knew each other since we were 4 years old-Chai Vincent, Happy Birthday, my bro!!! Glad to have a friend like you. Wish you have a great future. And once again Happy Birthday!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.