0

Love My Friends

Posted by XianQ on 15:32





Last night have steamboat with my friends. We all are so happy last night. Doing all those crazy things, making crazy jokes. And I found that Jing Ee is also a good laughter, just like me. What things also can laugh non-stop. We really have so many similarities, just one things- our gender. Ha! Actually, I'm already become a "jimui". See those pictures already know. Girls is more than boys.



That night they celebrate Jing Ee and my 16th birthday also was a memorable night for me, especially our cakes! The cakes is just beautiful and creative. Love it very much^^ Thanks to you all^^ Super "xing fu" because I'm surrounded by girls.

Friends are so important. We have tears and joys together.They are our partner. Be sure to appreciate your friends and be a true friend with them.

Love you guys for giving me so much memories.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.