0
I am lonely.....
Posted by XianQ
on
22:15
People will only say i am just thinking too much but deep inside me, i am really lonely. As i was in a crowd of people, i can rarely feel my existence. In a group of friends, i felt being neglected as i have no idea what they are talking about or i know what they talking about but i did not voice out my comments because i scared my comment will only be treated as if a wind had just passed by. I do not want to feel awkward but whether i speak or not, i will just felt awkward anyway. That is why i do not want to be in a group of friends, i perhaps. However, deep inside me, i wanted to be a part of them and enjoy myself. I know it will never happen because you think i am thinking too much and missed the fun but deep inside me, do you know how much i had been struggling and how miserable i was?
Wanted to have more smiles and laughter in my life but there are so many things that keep me away from it. The more i chase over it, the further it drifted away from me. I gave up. The loneliness is killing me softly from inside. Need effective and strong painkiller for it.
Wanted to have more smiles and laughter in my life but there are so many things that keep me away from it. The more i chase over it, the further it drifted away from me. I gave up. The loneliness is killing me softly from inside. Need effective and strong painkiller for it.
Recently, i had not been home because i do not want to stay at home. Not because i hate my home or family members. I just do not know how to face them wearing a happy mask. And most of the time i at home, i cried myself to sleep. Nowadays, i sleep even more not because i am fatigue or damn tired but i just wanted to go to sleep so i do not have to face anything. I wish the moment i had slept, i can ceased my existence but i could not stop my lungs to stop breathing nor my heart to stop beating. And when i open my eyes, i sighed as here i am in reality again. Most of the time, i stared at my wrist thinking how am i going to place the the knife on it and pressed into my skin letting all my blood drained out from my body.
Seriously i do not know how much longer i can bear my pain but i know not long.
"Cry On My Shoulder" is the song that i heard for the whole week. But i without shoulder to cry but to blog on here. I wanted to talk to someone right now but there's no a person i could talk to or chat.
"Cry On My Shoulder" is the song that i heard for the whole week. But i without shoulder to cry but to blog on here. I wanted to talk to someone right now but there's no a person i could talk to or chat.
Post a Comment