0
Untitled
Posted by XianQ
on
23:46
Recently my networking have some conflicts. The first one is a sad conflict,one of my friend, she's going to NS in the coming Saturday. I will be very busy due to her leave because all of her works will be passed to me from now on because she's leader of my church's youth committee. Cadet is already making me die and now still have this. Wondering can I balance two of them. Next is a bad, one of my friend, he said I'm reluctant him. Something T want to clarify. These few days I am appearing offline due to tons of works. I seldom reply unnecessary message. Sorry to say that but I am now not enough time and I wish I can have 48 hours per day or perhaps more. And my emotion is not in a good mood due to some personal stuff. Sorry guys. Besides, I just psycho few of my friends about personal life, outlook and their education pathway. Perhaps I can be a good adviser. Should I study Psychology? But is a mad job right? However all great people are crazy, I want to be great. One of my friend is like very down these few days. I'm worry about her. Hope she can let go ASAP.
I found out one very awesome song by Kelly Clarkson called "Sober" from her third album "My December". I think this song should be a single and share with her fans. The lyrics are meaningful, the melody is touching, the voice is nice, the arrangement is good. Overall is a big GOOD for this single. Try that song, it suits me. How about you?
I found out one very awesome song by Kelly Clarkson called "Sober" from her third album "My December". I think this song should be a single and share with her fans. The lyrics are meaningful, the melody is touching, the voice is nice, the arrangement is good. Overall is a big GOOD for this single. Try that song, it suits me. How about you?
Post a Comment