0

Life

Posted by XianQ on 17:42
Finally I'm back online again. It's been two months didn't online because of exam and the stupid TM. That's call "Malaysia Boleh".

Watched Forest Gump many weeks ago. Oh My God! The movie is awesome. It's a movie that do you lots of thinking. You may find yourself in some of the character inside. It's touching, inspirational yet near to reality. It portray different personalities vividly and pictures out each of their problems.

In life, we may find many people including me, keep sighing and complaining over things that we had. Nothing seems to be precious and valuable for them since they already have too much. But for some people like the main character inside this movie, Forest Gump, he appreciate every single thing in his life, happy and satisfied with what he had, who he was. I like his quote: "Mama said life is like box of chocolate. You will never know what you'll get" & "stupid is what stupid does" How i wish i can be like him. "Happy can be very simple" another quote from someone else. It's a good statement, totally agree with that^^

Life is full with conflicts and that's one thing we cannot deny it. I promise myself not to think too much at this moment because I just can't handle everything at the same time. Every night before I sleep, I'll tell myself:

"Human makes mistakes, promise yourself, clean the mess one-by-on. Know your identity and do what you should do now. So, focus on exam first. Settle everything after the exam."

I want a holiday trip! I really wish I can go for an escape trip. Basically this idea is inspired by my friend since he has been promoting Pulau Sipadan couple weeks ago. I wonder how beautiful is it....."imagining"

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.