0

Happy PlayBoy Year

Posted by XianQ on 23:21
Happy Chinese New Year folks.

So let's raise our imaginary glasses to a year of the PlayBoy that will hopefully be more prosperous, healthy, wealthy and better.It's perfectly fine to dress up as a playboy bunny this festive season. Seriously.

Anyway, wishes you all have a blessed bunny year.

So, I now have in my possession a pink shirt. The whole CNY I'm in PINK and RED too.

Believe me that I'm wearing a pink shirt.

So my sista gang just put 孔明灯 at Westlake. Too bad I didn't manage to join them. Sad.=(

Argh!! These pictures aren't perfect without ME!!!

Luckily I also got my chance put 孔明灯 too with my family. It's so syok as it was my first time. :)

Hehe...Did you realize that my mum didn't put on her fake teeth!!

It's succeed!!! May my dreams came true!!!








0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.