0

My Beloved Grandpa

Posted by XianQ on 22:10

My Grandpa was 91 years old and passed away last Thursday. He was such a good person. I wish I could have known him longer. I know he will be missed by a lot, but I know he is in a better place. He's happy, and probably working hard, just like he always did.

For all his life, he had been suffered a lot. Not only the time when he was in China, he travelled alone from China to Malaysia for living since 15 years old. He also had to go through the days where the Japanese ruled Melaya. He was such a determine person. My grandma and
him works hard when they were young. Both of them been planting crops, rearing pigs and chickens and work at the kopitiam. Thank godness that he took his last breath....peacefully and gone :( My dad, my uncle and mum were with him, and that he wasn't alone. Grandma was very sad. As you know, both of them been married for almost 75 years. Their love was shown in action, especially the week before grandpa pass away. Grandma holding his hands, feeding him and bathe him.

At first, I just felt sad but didn't cry out. But at the end of day, I couldn't control my tears. Until now, the pain of losing him has never heal but I know he will always be in my heart.


Rest in peace Grandpa...you will be missed <3
Your grandson, Chai Xian
November 14, 1920 - February 17, 2011


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.