0
Talking To The Moon
Posted by XianQ
on
00:20
I sit by myself,
Talking to the moon,
Tryin' to get to you,
In hopes you're on the other side,
Talking to me too.
Or am I a fool, who sits alone,
Talking to the moon.
Do you ever hear me calling?
Talking to the moon,
Tryin' to get to you,
In hopes you're on the other side,
Talking to me too.
Or am I a fool, who sits alone,
Talking to the moon.
Do you ever hear me calling?
So I use to be talking to the moon or stars some nights as I couldn't find a person that can be my listener. And somemore I'm not that kind of person that share all my feelings with my friends. What for to let my friends upset together with me?
So basically its about someone who feels so far from someone they love that they’re actually to the point of talking to the moon since everyone is under the same moon, somehow, someway, the other person will hear them. It talks about the neighbors thinking he's crazy because he's literally sitting by his window and just talking to himself because he feels so helpless and wants nothing more but to be with that person again.
The first time I heard it I was like Wow, this song is so good. The second time I listened to it I was very upset about something and the song made me cry. The more you listen to it the more emotional it seems.
I actually talk to the moon cause I wish that she knows that I'm waiting for her on the otherside and I'm not a fool who sits and talks to the moon.

Post a Comment