0

Dog Days Are Over

Posted by XianQ on 23:44
It's the 13th week of 2011 and March will going to end soon.
Obviously, many things have changed since then, especially ever since March.

March of 2011, quite important for me(not only my birthday),
although all the crap kept on happening.

However, out of all those craps,
I managed to find some peace and alone time.

Finally I got my smile back.
It's been a long time I haven't feel so relieved and zero-stress for quite a long time.
Special thanks to my friends that talk to me through different ways and helping me to get my smiles as well as my confident back.

It's time for me to stand up again,
and set my goals straight once and for all.
Dog days are over!

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forget what is behing me and do my best to reach what is ahead. (Philippians 3:13)

* Hoping that my spiritual life will grow healthy!
* And complete at least one of my goal-- Complete reading 10 books in this year





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.