0
The Party Don't Stop
Posted by XianQ
on
16:15
It's been an interesting few days.
Begin my March with foods and laughters with my relatives. Celebrated my Grandma's birthday together with my uncle and aunt who just returned from USA. The first night was the family reunion dinner at mum's restaurant. Having the first "盆菜" of the year. It taste good. And followed by sing K with my cousins. Having a crazy time with them till I almost forget that I'll having exam next week as I haven't do my revision.
The tasty 盆菜~ Yummy^^
GrandsonSss and GrandughterSss~
All of us are "single-eye-skin" and wear specs~
Now, the party don't stop. The second night was the buffet dinner at Grandma's house at Wah Loong for the second night. Many relatives and friends came on that night. It was a blast.
UncleSss and AuntSss~
GrandsonSss and GrandughterSss again~
Happy Birthday, my beloved Waipo~
Stay pretty and healthy always~
Love you♥
Post a Comment