0

I'm 17

Posted by XianQ on 08:22
Yesterday before I close my eyes under my blanket
I looking a good forward on the next day
Because the next day is a big day for me

Today when I open my eyes
I feel empty
Undescrible by word
When time goes by
The feeling become more weird
Is like taking my big day away
I don't know what blow my big day away

A brand new year for me
Means that I have to throw away the old one and welcome the new one?

Old personality to new personality?
Old schoolmate to new schoolmate?
Old friends to new friends?
I rather keep all that to make myself happier
Or I never been through the OLD matters?
I confuse.

---

I'm 17 years old.

The last birthday in my secondary life.

If I had a choice of two literary characters I could be, I'd pick either Perter Pan or Miss Holly Holiday in Glee season 2.

Probably because the two of them are about enjoying themselves and have no regrets.

-----

So, originally I was thinking about what to write for my birthday blogpost. And honestly speaking, it was going to be a mildly emo about how I don't think I've achieved enough. And there are so many things I've left undone in my secondary life.

---

So I ushered in my birthday with my friends. Nothing big. Just hanging out with food. More hanging out and gossiping( I'm such a kaypoh). Then on the day of my birthday, I just stayed at home with my Harry Potter.

You see the pattern?

And there was no big celebration. And I don't think I would have wanted it any other way. Simple is the best.

---

So to summarize all the above, I'm now a 17-year-old, who eats a lot, drinks a lot, need more exercise, .....and counted as a "Sista" among my friends.

So thanks! If you're out there and reading this. I'm letting you know that you have played a part in all of this.

Happy Birthday to me and Jing Ee. We're born in the same year, same month, same day but not same time. She's born 2 hours and 22 mins earlier than me.



























(P/s: Woan Chee, sorry for taking the picture from your blog because you didn't upload yet.)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.