0
Get It Right
Posted by XianQ
on
04:19
Sometimes when I look back, I feel mixed. happy, sad, cheer, frustrated, easy, harsh, sweet, tough, smile, tears. My life full of conflicts. Should I appreciate it or hate myself? I need real friend, that know me well physically and emotionally. Is only one person in this world can have the title. I wish you are here just now, seriously. I miss you so in sudden.
I thought that I had been left you out of my mind but the fact is not. You're just deep in my mind that could made me break down sometimes. At this moment, I can feel the weight of the world is on my shoulder.
What can I do when my good isn't good enough? How many times will it take for me to get it right? I can't go back and undo this. I just have to stay and fix it somehow. If I get stronger and wiser I'll get through this. I just have to accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair.
I'll send out a wish and I'll send up a prayer. Just hope that finally someone will see how much I care.
Post a Comment