0

Studying too much is bad for you

Posted by XianQ on 16:09
I blink an eye and I find
That time goes like "whoosh".

It's time to study and brush up my every weakness in each subject. As you know, my results are just above the borderline. I had total 11 subjects including Civics for my mid-year exam which means that more than 20 papers. Will be less online from now on.

Something bad happened since marching competition. I've turn LAZY ! I'm facing problem dealing with my homework. And it's laziness fault. Someone had to kick the lazy-worm's ass for me! In fact, I read but not for my revision. I've been reading Harry Potter and magazines instead of doing my revision.

Gosh, this had to be stop. Guys, please pray hard for me in this case. I'll appreciate that.

And for those friends who study hard,
watch this.



Just a kind reminder from me that,

[ Studying too much is bad for you ]
=)


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Room` All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.